Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

~ Star Spanked ~

 

Author: Leighton Greene
Title: Stark Spanked
Series: M/M Holiday Romance 3 (can standalone)
Pages: 291
Release date: 2020 November 12
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★ (4,5)


Blurb: 

A famous English chef who's tired of being hunted by the tabloid press.

An American model who's tired of being used for his looks.

An anonymous first encounter in an adults-only club.

And the age gap between them is the least of their problems.

Can Sebastian Fox and Ezra Whitfield find happiness together despite their differences?


My review: 

Age gap (27/44) with an english chef?! Hell yes, count me in! 

Sebastian and Ezra were so good together, and their slow burn romance was really HOT! I love the anticipation and this book was full of it, I couldn't wait them to get together and burn my kindle with their hotness.

The spanking scenes and the whole thing that Ezra is a newbie in BDSM was so good! I've got bored with newbiew kinksters in books, but not this time, it was so so good! I said it earlier but Leighton Greene is amazing in writing kinks. 

The bathing scene was everything and some more. Ahh, so hot. 

Loved reading this book and I'm really curious who's gonna be next? I hope, really hope not Miles... that snake don't deserve HEA




No comments:

Post a Comment