Pages - Menu

Monday, November 02, 2020

~ Consequences of Crying ~

Author: Abigail Kade
Title: Consequences of Crying
Series: Grim and Sinister Delights 13 (standalone!)
Pages: 112
Release date: 2020 October 23
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

I played a game and didn’t know the rules. Now, no one believes a vampire wants my soul. I’m going to have to pay the consequences all alone.


Lying pays my bills. If the masses are naive enough to believe my lies, what’s the harm? They’re all sheep to me anyway, ripe for the fleecing. All except him.

My new neighbor was intense, captivating, and handsome...at first. I foolishly played with his fire, and now I’m burning. As he uses my body and destroys my barriers, it’s impossible to remember who I am, or what I want. His seduction of pain and passion are almost too much to resist.

Now I’m the fool who’s destined to pay for crying wolf, to have my blood and soul devoured by my captor. I’m starting to believe he may be right. He’s both my death and my eternity.

Consequences of Crying is a dark and modern m/m retelling of The Boy Who Cried Wolf. There are intense situations involving obsession and dark desires. Relationships may be deemed unhealthy and include possible triggering content.

Grim and Sinister Delights is a dark romance series based on classic fairy tales and stories. You will find standalone tales of gay romance that range in darkness and kinks. If you dare to take the challenge, read them all to find yourself lost in a classic that you think you know. These stories are for adult readers and may contain morally ambiguous themes.


My review: 

Oh! My! GOD! It was so delicious, dark and twisted, exactly what I needed!

Vampires, reincarnation, paranormal elements and DARK all the way!

I enjoyed readint this book, it was really exciting and it held my interest from page one to the very last. The characters were unique, the storyline well written, the dark and paranormal scenes deliciously yummy, and it was just perfect.

Loved the incubus/soul mate and love all through times with all reincarnations. I love this kind of stories when nothing and no one can separate the two MC's who are in love. The romance part was really sweet and the erotica just phew! SO HOT! 

The vampire and his identity was so well written and all the things he did was so dark and exciting. I couldn't wait to see how this story will end and I just couldn't put it down - read it in one go. The ending was really interesting and good.

I really enjoyed this book, and I wish there were more books like this. It was really, really good. One of my favorite in this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment