Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

~ My Best Friend's Secret ~

Author: Crystal Lacy
Title: My Best Friend's Secret
Pages: 84
Release date: 2020 February 20
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

Yuki has always tried his best to ignore his attraction to Raysen because their friendship is more important than that.

Raysen was there for the lowest point in my life. He saved me, and I'll always love him for that. He's my best friend and has been my roommate for years. Even if I do let my gaze linger on his body for way too long sometimes, I would never risk what we have.

That is, until I have to deliver Raysen's cell phone to him at a house party and stumble upon a scene I will never be able to forget—and temptation I couldn't resist even if I tried to. Only I don't even try to resist. Instead, I jump headfirst into it.

Will we be able to deal with the consequences and keep our friendship intact?

My review: 

LOVED IT!

So so sooo good! Ahh, it has all the feels, all the hot and sexy scenes - and did I mention it was sexy AF?! 

I love it when friendships turns into love. And add a bit kink to it, and tadaaa - perfect book! With a glory hole, holy fuck it was beautiful! That scene was everything. And after that, aww just awesome scenes after scenes.

Recommend it if you want some short but really hot read between friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment