Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 14, 2020

~ Hair & Heart ~


Author: Rhys Everly
Title: Hair & Heart
Pages: 200
Release date: 2020 November 13
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 

My life is like a prison.
I may be one of the world’s biggest popstars, but I live no fairy tale.

Everything I do is controlled by my manager. It’s the only way I don’t hurt anyone again.
The only way to be free.

Until I meet him.
Sandy Thorne.
He comes into my life full of color, passion and snark, and despite irritating me to no end, he makes me believe in happy ever afters.

But can I trust myself? Can I trust that I won’t hurt him?

And what does it really mean to be free and happy?

Caution: Contains an oppressed popstar, a sassy color-blind stylist, a Christmas concert ball, and the color pink. So much pink!

Hair & Heart is part of the MM Fairy Tale Romance series. All books are completely standalone and are modern retellings of classic fairy tales with a gay romance twist.


My review: 

This book is supposed to be a Rapunzel retelling, but I couldn't find it in the story. But it wasn't a problem for me becasue I really enjoyed reading this book, Rapunzel or not.

The characters were sweet, and I loved their connection. The stylist/popstar theme is so good, and I loved everything about Val and his fame. 

I love books with charasters who have DID, and at some point I thought this book is that too, but no... anyway, it was interesting nonetheless. 

Val and Sandy were lovely together, I loved their snark and Sandy wasn't afraid of Val and his fame at all. 

I couldn't wait to find out when and how will be the pink hair scene, and it was really cool. 

The ending was sweet too, realy enjoyed reading this cute story.

No comments:

Post a Comment