Pages - Menu

Monday, November 02, 2020

~ Beau Pair ~

 

Author: Rhys Everly
Title: Beau Pair
Series: A Proper Education 1
Pages: 200
Release date: 2020 October 16
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

He’s my teacher, I’m his student.
He’s my boss… I’m his daughter’s nanny.

Gordon is mature and experienced and I have a thing for silver foxes.
But I can’t let him know how I feel. Or show him in any way.

Problem is I’m falling in love.

How could I not when Gordon looks at me like I’m his biggest fantasy?
Or his worst nightmare. But which one is it? And does he feel the same way?

Beau Pair is the first book in Rhys Everly’s steamy, low-angst, teacher/student romance series, A Proper Education.
It contains an age gap pairing, sizzling romance, and high levels of cuteness.

My review: 

Teacher/student with boss/employee OMG give it to me! And a bit of daddy kink - just exactly what I need and love!

I enjoyed the book and loved it from the start to the ending. Beau and Gordon were two lovely characters and I loved how versatile and hot they were together. 

The romance was really cute, the erotica sizzling HOT, the teacher/student scenes exciting, and when they finally got together just phew! Super hotness!

Loved the au-pair part of the story, and loved that Beau was a designer, it was really sweet. But my ultimate favorite thing was that Gordon was such a hottie silver fox and his desires were so HOT, I loved when he was daydreaming about Beau and was imagining their time together.

Zoe and Dolly was an added bonus and I loved them too, especially when Zoe began to told their sexy times to Beau! Hilarious. Two love story in one book. Tow unique pair, one big family. I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait the next one! Tru and their 2 teachers! WOW! What can be hotter then one teacher is TWO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment