Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

~ Run Free ~


Author: Colette Davison
Title: Run Free
Pages: 270
Release date: 2020 August 4
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 

They believe they only need each other, until they collide with their soul mate.

Jax is an omega, Hugo is human, and their love is forbidden. They’ve spent the last seven years on the streets, relying on no one but each other.

When they collide with Dominic, they realise something has always been missing. Jax is keen to get to know the alpha, but Hugo resists the mate-call, worrying that, as a human, there will be no room for him.

The only way they can be free to love each other is to escape the UK, but will Dominic leave his life behind to find home with two younger men?

Run Free is an alternate universe MMM shifter novel, with fated mates, knotting, mpreg, an age-gap relationship, and a happy ending. 


My review: 

Colette's first shifter+mpreg, and I can't believe how good it was. I knew I'd love this book. 
It first started as an Aladdin retelling, but turned out something else. But now I can't stop thinking about an Aladdin retelling story too, so please, I need that too :) 

Jax and Hugo were both lovely and really sweet characters. I loved their relationship. You could tell the pure love those two shared, they were really fated and loved each other so much. I love it when the love between the characters are this pure and even a blind person can see how strong they are. 
Dominic was an added bonus, I liked him too and it was really good to see them together. 

I loved the scenes when just Jax and Hugo were together, and loved when Dominic was in the picture too. Dominic was a bit 'off' for me sometimes. His story and background was good, and his friend and the kids were cute too, so I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he 'throw them away' that easily. When you want to dissappear... I don't believe it that it's that easy. 

Loved reading this book, they were really sweet together and loved that the ending wasn't fast. I was afraid to read an ending where they're free and you only can imagine what they'll do in their future... but not this time. I was so happy that we could read more about those free times and their life. And the pregnancy was good too. 

Loved this book, and the cover is just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment