Pages - Menu

Friday, July 17, 2020

~ Misbehaved ~


Authors: Ali Lyda & Simon Strange
Title: Misbehaved
Series: Mischief 1
Pages: 229
Release date: 2020 July 4
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


He got on my nerves when I was his teacher … but I never knew he was such a brat …

I’ve been out of the kink scene for years, but when I’m invited to a meetup at Mischief I can’t resist. It should be too far from home for anyone to recognize me. But it’s not. Hunter is a blast from the past: a student who failed my class twice and never stops acting out. But there’s more to the acting out than meets the eye, and the brat could use a daddy with a firm hand.

I’m the daddy for the job.

Meet Mischief, a kink friendly community full of daddies, boys, puppies, jocks and more! Get your first taste of the lifestyle when Carson and Hunters reconnect in this steamy m/m romance featuring Daddy/brat age play, an age gap, and a healthy dose of enemies to lovers in the mix.

My review: 

This book was so delicious from page one to the last. Loved Carson and Hunter and how they relationship turned into more and more. 

Enemies to lovers with teacher/student spiced with Daddy kink, mmmm the most yummy combination ever. And the authors did an amazing job writing this book, the characters and the story were really good, the emotions well written, the erotica and romance both really HOT - it was just perfect. I read it in one-go, couldn't and wouldn't want to put it down, just wanted to read and read. 

It was sweet and hot, kinky and caring, and just the perfect way how I love my daddy kink books. Age gap, first time boy, and all the cuteness and hotness.

Loved reading this book and I really can't wait the next one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment