Pages - Menu

Monday, September 07, 2020

~ You. Always You. ~

 

Author: M.E.
Title: You. Always You.
Pages: 180
Release date: 2020 September 15
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on 
Rating: ★★★★☆


Blurb: 

Whatever happened in your past, did not happen. And I am your only future.
I am obsessed with you; you’re obsessed with me.

You hurt me to comfort me.
You break me to put me back together.
And I do the same to you.

I am addicted to you; you’re addicted to me.

You told me this would be a bad idea.
You warned me of the heartache.
And I did it anyway.

I like you; you like me.

When I see you, my sun rises.
When I see you, it is summer in Berlin.
When I see you, I can still hear us laugh.
But I wasn’t gonna go, and you weren’t gonna stay.
I wonder if your heart aches when you see me.
I wonder if your sun rises when you see me.
I wonder if you smile …
And if you do, will you stay?
Or will I go?


***You. Always You. is a steamy 44k vignette about a toxic love story between two men. It features elements of romance, humor, hurt/comfort, a dash of violence, mild age play, and Daddy play. Approach with caution. You’ve been warned. 


My review: 

I really enjoyed reading the book, the writing style and storytelling both were unique and awesome. It was like reading letters, and I love this kind of style - I need more books like this. 

The characters were great, loved reading about their story in the quarantine while in Berlin. There were some hot scenes, the emotions were really good, and everything just well written. 
I was really afraid of the ending, I didn't know if it will be HEA or not... and after a while I was really upset and I really thought about DNF it because I didn't wanted to know the ending. BUT. I was strong! And read it ;) 

Really liked reading this book, 4 star for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment