Pages - Menu

Friday, July 17, 2020

~ A Little Bit Sheltered ~


Author: Simon Strange
Title: A Little Bit Sheltered
Series: Shelter in Place 2 
Pages: 379
Release date: 2020 June 6
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Do I even know who I am?

Ross was the jock that I worshipped in high school. The guy that I thought about for years afterward. And when he and Cal first called me up on video chat, I thought I would die when they wanted to do more than just talk about old times...

Now, with the order lifted, I'm seeing them regularly. And they've brought out desires in me that I never knew I had—desires that make me feel safe and vulnerable at the same time. I'm not even out of the closet. No one knows who I am. No one but them. It's my one chance to let myself become what I think I'm supposed to be.

I think... I'm supposed to be little.

But it can't last, right? Because Ross might have to go far, far away. And he'll take Cal with him. If I want to have my happy ending, I might have to give up everything.

And if I do... will I just be an accessory? Or could I discover what it means to have a real Daddy and a Big Brother to take care of me?

A little bit Sheltered is the sweet, sexy second book in the unplanned "Shelter" series by Simon Strange. It involves low-protocol explorations of age play, bdsm with punishment, denial and chastity, milking, urination, and a plethora of other kinks, all of it consensual and fun. Shelter is now a three book series, so while there is a HEA, there will be a third book as this precious family grows. Best read in order!


My review:

I wanted to read this book so bad, but after it came out I was afraid to start it, because when I have high expectations it could turn out less interesting then I first thought. 
But not with this book!

Ahhhhh, Cal, Ross and Matty. The ultimate perfect trio in Daddy/boy trope. Ross really is an amazing character and I loved how caring he became. It was clear on every page how much he loved both Cal and Matty. He wanted to give everything to his boys and do anything to see his boys happy. I love a caring daddy♥ 

Matty was really cute, but it's not a surprise. I loved him too, and it was so cute to watch him became little and explore with the lifestyle. And Cal, his big brother, awww, LOVE this whole situation! 

Loved the erotic scenes but my favorite is still the same as in the first book: perfect amount of erotica and ROMANCE. Love the romance, especially this cute. 

And loved Harlan and his position in their life. Ross got a really good mentor and friend, but I hoped we'd got to see some real-time action with Harlan and not just the fantasy... ;) 

Love this series so much. It's hot and sweet at the same time with enough kinky erotica.



No comments:

Post a Comment