Pages - Menu

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

~ Just Sign Here ~


Author: Cara Dee
Title: Just Sign Here
Series: Camassia Cove (can be read as standalone)
Pages: 202
Release date: 2020 July 21
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 

I never intended to be a Daddy. Well…not that kind anyway.

Fate had other plans, and this tantrum-throwing, heart-melting toddler is now mine to raise. As the CEO of a multinational hotel chain, I’m used to people taking orders from me, but that is not on her to-do list. No matter how much I love her, being a parent to Julia is not the joy and delight portrayed on social media. Then I hear his voice on the radio. Peyton Scott. I rejoice that someone out there gets it, and I will stop at nothing to have him under me. Professionally, naturally.

All right, it’s possible I can’t resist going further.

The terms of his employment are a little…unconventional. But if Peyton signs on the dotted line, I believe I can give him all the things he never knew he needed. He’ll help me learn how to be a better daddy to my little girl, and I’ll teach him how to be the best Little Boy for his Daddy.


My review: 

"I almost told him he'd be safe with me, but what a lie that would've been. He was anything but safe with me."
Cara Dee, Daddy kink, BDSM - the best thing that could happen to a book.

But. 
It wasn't BDSM and not enough Daddy for me. If your're looking for BDSM, this isn't the book. But if you want light Daddy kink, then definitely read this.

The story was really good, loved the boss/assistant setting, and the single dad thing was really hot too. First I thought this would be the way for Peyton to become a boy for Daddy. I mean those scenes where Peyton was a role model for the little kid and called Edward Daddy...mmmm just yummy. 

Peyton and Edward were good together and it was really hot how they fall for each other. I couldn't see the daddy/boy dynamic and didn't see Peyton as a boy at all, but anyway, they were hot. 

Edward was really forward and knew what he wanted - Peyton on his knees. Loved those scenes when he told something to Peyton and he did it without thinking. And those little 'sign here' papers just soo cute!

It was a great read, I enjoyed reading this story. But as I said, it wasn't what I need from a daddy kink and/or BDSM book. It was super light on those scenes. When you call your boyfriend daddy and he calls you boy, that's just words on the page, I wand deep connections and emotions to connect with this scene, where you clearly can see that yeah, he IS a Daddy and he is HIS Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment