Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 24, 2021

~ A is for Aftercare by Colette Davison ~

 

Author: Colette Davison
Title: A is for Aftercare
Series: The Alphabet of Desire 1 
Pages: 237
Release date: 2021 June 29
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★ (4,5)


Blurb: 


A famous author, a new job, and a party with a difference. Are these the makings of a perfect romance?

Archie
Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to end up working for my #1 favourite author. Nor did I expect him to love being called ‘Sir’. An invite to an adult party changes everything. Will Hamish order me to my knees or throw me out?

Hamish
The moment I first set eyes on Archie Morris, he becomes my secret muse. Words I’ve been struggling to write pour out of me. He’s my PA and twenty-three years my junior, none of that matters when he shows up at my private party, ready to play. One night leads to so much more. Will Archie see beyond our differences to what I’m offering him—my heart?

A is for Aftercare is the story of two men falling in love, while they explore their desires together, which include blindfolds, sensory play, and lots of cuddles. It's the first of three steamy, low angst novels, which follow each of the ABC triplets as they find love. You can read Blake and Corey's stories in B is for Beg and C is for Comfort.

My review: 


Give me a real life Hamish and I'll be happy forever.

Oh gosh, this book. Sweet and sexy, and has the best part of BDSM - the aftercar! *swoon*

I loved reading this book so much! Hamish and Archie were both lovely characters and loved the tiny grumpy falls for the sunshine one trope too. Aww! My favorite part was that Hamish is an author and has two pen names, it was so sweet. And of course Archie loves both author's book, and I just couldn't wait that moment when he finds out that Hamish is both those authors. 

Loved that Archie wasn't shy, I was afraid at the kink party that they will still dance around each other and the book will turn out a slow burn, but no. Archie went for what he wanted, in this case, Hamish. Oh, the BDSM scenes were great too. It was a bit light, but who cares, the aftercare scenes were the ultimate best. All the cuddles and kisses, all the sweetness.

And the ABC triplet idea is hilarioius! Can't wait to read the other two books too. I'm really looking forward to them. 

PS the covers are so, so perfect! 

Loved this book and highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment