Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 17, 2018

~ The Princess, the Prick & the Priest ~

Author: Ella Frank
Title: The Princess, the Prick & the Priest
Series: Confession 4 (can not be read as standalone!)
Pages: 269
Release date: 2018 November
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ+πŸ‘Έ

Blurb:

Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.

My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.

But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing I know about my guys, they always
manage to have a few surprises up their sleeves.

My review:

😭😭😭I'm not crying... no, not at all... 😭 😭😭
This series is EVERYTHING and more! And this was the end, and now what would I do after this? Crying anr re-reading because i can't live without Robbie, Julien and Priest. They become part of my life, and i love Ella Frank for this!πŸ’–

"No one said being brave was smart. That's why it's brave. It takes courage to go after what you want."

I wanted to read, and wanted to not read it... i hate to say goodbye to something i love.
I've read it with tears in my eyes. It was happy tears, but tears anyway.
Robbie, Julien and Priest... i can only say good things about them. The things that Ella did to and with them is pure perfection! You don't 'meet' everyday such amazing characters like these guys. 

"He wanted Robbie to feel as though he was walking into a dream. One where he wanted to stay forever with Julien and Priest."

Drunken Priest was the best thing! He is like me lol. But im helpless, i love him in every situation and in every shape. 
And Robbie's birthday present was sooooooo good! I thought it would be this because i wanted this too ;) 
I know i just repeat myself, but this was PERFECT. What is the word that is better then perfect, because this was just that.
And the epilogue... oh my god, i have no words, i was choking on my tears while reading.

"I swear, I fall more in love with you. How is that possible? When I already love you so much?"
The Confession series is my favorite so far! I loved reading it in ebook, i loved listening to it in audiobook, and i can not wait to read them in paperback 10+ times more.


No comments:

Post a Comment