Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 27, 2020

~ Incubus Box Set by Emma Jaye ~

 

Author: Emma Jaye
Title: Incubus box set 
Series: Incubus book 1-6 (not standalones!)
Pages: 759
Release date: 2019 August
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 

Lust is Life for an Incubus

For the first time, all six books in the Incubus series in one volume.

Ezra Erotes is the youngest incubus.
Born as part of a secret illegal contract, Ezra survives, hating himself, his own kind, and the beings who forcefully awakened his demonic nature.
Can one young human undo the trauma that forced Ezra’s compassion to wither and die, and let him truly live for the first time in his life?

Past, present, and future. Follow Ezra’s entire debauched, painful and heart-warming tale for the first time in one volume.

Warning: Series includes man-on-man scorching scenes, including dubious consent, torture, orgies, plus broken and healed hearts.


My review: 

I've spent 3 days with Ezra, Finn and Silas, and when it ended I was sad, because I didn't want to leave this world. I wanted more days with Ezra. Or just to be able to hug him and protect him from Emma LOL 

At the beginning I thought Ezra is an asshole, and Finn is the cutes creature ever who needs protection. Then Finn, the virgin met Ezra, the big bad wolf aka the incubus who feeds on sex. I loved Finn and still thought he needs protection from Ezra, but I couldn't wait to see how they relationship evolves. 
And as the story went I fell more and more in love with Ezra. Yes, he was still an asshole sometimes, but I got to see the why behind his actions. 

I loved how fast and strong their relationship was, and the whole Vascellum thing was really interesting. Finn was an amazing vascellum, you wouldn't believe he was a virgin a few days ago, he was such a horny hotness. And Ezra, awww! Loved them together. 
Milo and his cousins were a great addition to Ezra and Finn and this little pack just so cute. 

Those scenes when we got to see Ezra's past with Fabio was so heartbreaking, so full with emotions. And finally we got to met Silas too. Silas was the best thing that could happen with Ezra at the time, and I was so glad that he was there for him. Loved Silas and Ezra's relationship, and I can't wait to see them 'real time' being happy again. 

The memory loss at Ezra's side was an unexpected plot twist for me, but it was so well written. All the emotions were awesome, I felt all of them and I hurt for them. And loved that Silas was there for Ezra again. 
Avery is a mystery for me, I can't decied he is good or bad, but I think it comes with being an incubus. But Avery-Ezra-Finn scene was really top hotness! 

Finn and his gift as a vascellum was a suprise, and I love jealous Finn. 

It was a really emotional journey, the good, the bad, the romance, the erotica, the darkness, all the things. 

And loved Ezra&Pixie 's story too, it was more then good to see Ezra after leaving Fabio. 

Loved readig this series and I LOVE Ezra. Can't wait to read more.



1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm so happy you had fun with Ezra and Finn!

    ReplyDelete