Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 29, 2019

~ Secrets & Lies ~

Author: Nicky James
Title: Secrets & Lies
Pages: 259
Release date: 2019 September 27
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

I didn’t plan for him to come into my life. He came without warning. Without permission.
I didn’t want him there, and a small part of me loathed his very existence.
But then something changed.
Overnight, he became everything to me.
I loved him. I cherished him. He was mine. But they took him from me. They tore him from my life with such cruelty, my heart wept.
My soul cried.
For years I went without him.
Until… He was back. And everything had changed. Our bond was deeper. Our needs greater. He was my addiction.
But it was dangerous. Too dangerous to hold on to. Too dangerous to keep. Loving him like this wasn’t safe.
Loving him… was wrong.


My review: 

Taboo and Nicky James? Best pairing ever! This book was phenomenal, I loved every page of it. It was so so beautiful and hot. All the feels and the deep emotions, just awww!

Rhyker and Creed were amazing together. I cried for them so much and I wanted them to be the happiest ever and live/love forever. 

The first few chapter were cute, I liked the young Rhyker and loved how he changed into this caring and amazing adult and parent. I really cried after the thing what Meredith and her parents did with Rhyker. That scene was pure Nicky James scene LOL. 

I love taboo books and I love Nicky James's books, so this was really the best ever. And I was so so happy when I got the ARC copy, I started to read it inmediately. 

The story was well written and the characters and their emotions were just perfect. And it was soooo HOT! Every scene between Creed and Rhyker was scorching hot, and sometimes I forgot to breath while reading it, and there were some scene when I got heart attack too. God, this book! 

And the ending! So goooood! This book is pure perfection and I HIGHLY recommend it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment