Pages - Menu

Friday, November 01, 2019

~ Bailey ~

Author: Ella Frank
Title: Bailey
Series: Confessions 6
Pages:
Release date: 2019 October 28
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Black and white. Right and wrong.
That’s how Craig Bailey has always lived his life.
The son of a fallen, decorated police officer,
He’s had no choice but to follow the rules.
Until he met the ultimate bad boy
and decided to follow him instead.

Henri Boudreaux is everything Bailey never knew he wanted.
Mysterious, sexy, and hiding more secrets than friends.
He’s exactly the kind of man Bailey knows could break his heart.

But there’s a vulnerability to Henri that calls to Bailey.
A longing for a connection that Bailey is unable to resist.
And while Bailey has always lived his life on the straight and narrow, he is now beginning to understand that falling in love is never so black and white.

My review: 

Oh! My! This book was so hot, I have no words! 

Priest, Julien and Robbie were my all-time favorite, and their stories...just WOW! I've never thought, neve in a million years that Bailey and Henri would be this hot together and I would love them this much! 

Bailey *sigh*. This HOT cop, this hot as hell officer, Jesus! I love him so much! The way they found each other and how they fell in love, how they worked for their happiness and fight with their demons. Gawd! I was so afraid of Henri's past toward Bailey. I was really, really afraid and couldn't wait to read how Ella did worked everything out and found the perfect way to them to be together forever. And how amazing it was! Ella Frank is so awesome, everything she writes is so good and perfect, and all the feelings, all the hotness, just OMG!

Henri's book was a little confusing to me, I couldn't love it to the maximum because i had mixed feelings and was afraid of this whole situation, but after reading Bailey's book, I can only say one thing: TOTALLY LOVED IT! This two book were super hot, I loved Bailey and Henri and their relationship. And I loved Priest, Julien and Robbie's cameo. Especially Julien's this time! That scene between Julien and Henri was SUPER awesome! I cried while reading it. They deserved this. Henri deserved everything. And I still like how Henri and Priest loves each other. They are so cute. 
Can't help myself, Priest is my all-time forever LOVE♥ 

This book was perfection. Loved reading it and can't wait to re-read it and can't wait the audiobook! 

Highly recommend this book, this series...everything from Ella!

 *side note, i'm reading the Temptation series for the first time, and LOVE Logan and Tate! So if you're new to Ella Frank, I recommend everything! LOL ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment