Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 15, 2020

~ Il Padrone ~


Author: Leigh Kenzie
Title: Il Padrone
Series: Vendetta 1
Pages: 166
Release date: 2020August 18
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆


Blurb: 

Allesandro
I’m Il Padrone, the Master of this Family, and Emilio will learn his place. I’ll bathe in his tears and watch as he humiliates himself. It’s all for my pleasure. I own it all and he’s just another addition to my collection.

Emilio
Il Padrone calls me his toy. His property. He says I can earn the right to be higher in his organization if only I submit. If only I change who I am. I may be younger, but he hasn’t seen the likes of me before.

Just how twisted can a tale of vengeance become?

Trigger Warnings: This is a dark MM Mafia with graphic violence and extreme sexual situations.

Book 1 of the Vendetta Series, ends on a cliffhanger

Book 2 releasing September 2020!

My review: 

Dark mm mafia? Count me in! 

I liked reading this book, Emilio was an interesting character and loved how he handled his situation. Bit kidnapping with Stockholm Syndrome - I mean just a taste, but I hope the next book will be better in the romance/erotica scene. 

Il Padrone aka Allesandro aka Master, I don't know what to think about him, he was a bit empty for me in this book, and his darkness and BDSM scenes weren't as dark as I hoped. For a newbie to the darkness it will be a good book, but I like my dark books way more darker. 

Luca was a great side character, and the threesome...wow! But the best - and the worst - that cliffhanger! Really?!?! Gaaaawd, I need the next book right now! That was a killer twist at the end! I really can't wait to know what happens next, I want to see more Allesandro/Emilio scene, more darkness, and I'm really curious to see what Emilio will do. 

It was a really great book, but not dark enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment