Pages - Menu

Monday, August 31, 2020

~ You've Got to be Kitten Me ~

 

Authors: Ki Brightly & Meg Bawden
Title: You've Got to be Kitten Me
Pages: 221
Relase date: 2020 August 21 
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Brad Widstrom’s human puppy left him. To keep his mind off his loneliness, he drills all his extra time into coaching his kickball team. After a game one night, he goes to a pet-play party. He doesn’t expect to meet someone who makes his blood sizzle. The thing is, the man he wants isn’t a puppy, he’s a cat. Brad doesn’t know the first thing about them. One thing is certain, though, and that’s how much he wants Harley.

Harley Silvain is used to being ignored. Owners prefer the friendlier pet—dogs, not cats—and Harley is anything but sociable. There’s something pleasing about having an owner take care of him, but he’s not sure about this new man, Brad. Harley keeps waiting for Brad to decide he’s too much work. He’s sure he’ll be replaced by a mutt.

When Brad’s friend asks him to take in a pup who has been abused by his owner, Harley hates the idea. It’s one step closer to Brad dropping him, and he’s not willing to let a canine in the house. No matter how many times Brad reassures Harley he’d never leave him for a dog, Harley doesn’t believe it. If they want to make this relationship work, Brad will need to help Harley past his insecurities, or it’ll implode before it even begins.


My review: 

Oh, my, GOD! When I started reading this book, never in a million years thought this would be this amazing! This is the best kitty play book ever written! I love it from the first page to the last. It was more than amazing and I really loved every page of it. 

I think the world need more kitty play book, and not just any book, it has to be this kind of awesome too. Harley was really like a cat. I'm a dog person, but holymoly, Harly was too cute and adorable, the perfect kitty ever. And I loved that Brad was a dog/puppy person but still went with the flow and played with Harley. Harley's insecurites were real, and I loved it when a story is real with real emotions and not just endless drama. Loved Harley and Brad together, and loved Kwan too. The scenes between Harley and Kwan was cute too. At some point I was afraid the book would turing to be a menage, but happily it hadn't. 

I really loved reading this book, and I need more like this in my life. HIGHLY recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment