Pages - Menu

Monday, August 31, 2020

~ Beloved by the Boss ~

 

Author: Leighton Greene
Title: Beloved by the Boss
Series: Morelli Family 2 (can not be read as standalone!)
Pages: 344
Release date: 2020 August 26
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

It’s good to be the Boss. That’s what I thought my whole life.

Now I am the Boss. I’ll shoulder that responsibility with my beloved husband beside me. As long as I have Finch, I can handle whatever life throws at me.

But what they say is true: Be careful what you wish for.

My Family has been decimated. My allies are few. I’m holding onto power by a thread.

And the truth is, my husband is more vulnerable than ever. He’s always been a lost soul, and now he’s suffered yet another crushing loss.

I can’t protect him from Fate’s cruel blows. But I’m determined to protect him from our enemies, no matter what it takes—as soon as I get my own house in order.

Because I’m starting to wonder if there’s a traitor in the Morelli Family…

If I can't even trust my own men, how can I keep my beloved safe?


Beloved by the Boss is the sequel to Married to the Mobster, and is the second book in the Morelli Family Mafia Romance series.


My review: 

Sweet mother of all the amazing gay stories, this book was everything I wanted and way more then I hoped to dream of. Luca and Finch are everything, and the love I feel toward them and this series is endless. 

Luca is the sweetest and most caring Mob boss ever, and the way he loves Finch is way to adorable to my little heart. The whole Boss/King thing, just awwww! I love that Finch is Luca's King, that thing tells more about their love than anything. 

Loved reading the book, it was really interesting and exciting, there were times I couldn't breathe, when I wanted to laugh or cry, it just gave me all the emotions. 

I couldn't decide which character to love or hate, who is the enemy and who is a friend? Aiden was a really, really great side character and I liked him. Frank and Cee was the weak point this time and it was heartbreaking to see those scenes. 

Loved, loved LOVED this book so so much! I have no words. Luca is really, really everything I need in an amazing and loving character and more. I can't recommend this series enough. Perfectly written and amazing in every way. 

Can't wait Angelo's story! And I'm still waiting on Sonny's story, I want to know if I can love him or hate him - but first of all, is he still alive or not. 

Favorite scenes with spoilers!: 
- when Finch went to the wake and left his ring at home, but Luca knew he would do this and left Chicago for him 
- when Luca and Frank went into the church with their weapons but still did the blessing with the holy water
- when Aiden told Finch he is gay
- all the Aiden&Finch scenes
- Luca doing anything and everything for Finch
- when Finch killed his sister
- all the sex scenes between Finch& Luca
- the club scenes!!!
- the Vegas trip
- when Luca told Finch he is his King

soooo... did I just mentioned basically the whole book?LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment