Pages - Menu

Saturday, August 15, 2020

~ Abstract Love ~


Author: Sara Dobie Bauer
Title: Abstract Love
Pages: 
Release date: 2020 September 4
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on 
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

I hate Sam Shelby. So why do I want to kiss him?

Sam never expected to move back to Cleveland.
Donovan never expected to be attracted to a man.
Well, shit happens.

After high school, Sam Shelby moved to New York. Eight years later, he returns to Cleveland and lands a job at the best ad firm in town. It would be the perfect gig, if his boss weren’t such an ass.

After his wife leaves, Donovan Cooper questions everything. The arrival of a young, arrogant, gifted graphic designer at Donovan’s firm is the last straw.

Tempers flare over office gossip, and following a nasty argument and scathing kiss, Donovan flails away from heterosexuality while Sam struggles to keep his “no relationship” rule intact.

Despite ugly socks, fiery fights, and their best intentions to not fall in love, these bullheaded coworkers can’t deny their chemistry. Donovan seeks happiness while Sam seeks success, but is there room for more?

ABSTRACT LOVE is a 71,000 word enemies-to-lovers romantic comedy with an age gap.


My review: 

LOVED LOVED LOOOOOVED this book! It was beautiful, emotional, romantic, and gave me all the feels. 

Workplace romance, bisexual awakening, kinky sex, age-gap with enemies to lovers - super hot!

At the end of the book I realizes how stupid I am, because this book was originally a short novella in the Come, Play Anthology - which I read, and loved, but totally forgot about it duhhh. But I think it did good for me that I forgot about that novella, because I could enjoy it better this time. (side note; I read a book which was like this, a novella first, than a full length later, and that wasn't good, the novella was better then the full length, so I was afraid to read this kind of stories..but thank God not this time!

This book was perfect and so, so beautiful in and out. I fell in love with the cover first, but the inside is much brighter and better! Donovan and Sam's story was so good, I loved the bisexual awakening it was really well written, and all the emotions was super awesome. The artist side of the book was so cool, I love artist stories especially with paints. 

Loved Sam's character and it was so good to see him changing and be a relationship kind of guy. And Donovan was so patient with him - all the emotions from both sides were really well written, this is the way I picture someone in this kind of situation. It was real. 

And the erotic scenes just holyhellllll! HOT! 

Loved this book from page one to the last and HIGHLY recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment