Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2019

~ Him Improvement ~

Author: Tanya Chris
Title: Him Improvement
Pages:
Release date: 2019 September 3
Pre- order it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

The course of true love runs through every neighborhood….

Only one thing stands between Gregory MacPherson II and his dream revitalization project for the gritty neighborhood of Ball’s End: a rinky-dink, run-down used bookstore called Hailey’s Comic. But when master negotiator Mac shows up to make a deal with the owner, he comes face-to-face with quirky, colorful Hailey—unexpectedly good-humored about Mac’s attempted eviction and, also unexpectedly, a hot guy.

Hailey won’t give up his lease, no matter how much money Mac offers. When it comes to consummating their mutual attraction, though, he’s a lot more flexible. Soon Mac has as hard a time prying himself out of Hailey’s bed as he does prying Hailey out of the building. But Hailey doubts Mac’s plans serve Ball’s End’s best interests, and he insists Mac give him a chance to prove his case. If they’re going to build a happy ever after, one of them will have to be remade….

My review: 

Ahh this book! I loved it so much! 

Mac aka Greg, aww he was the best! I know Hailey was the one who changed him, but Hailey is so pure and perfect, everyone can love him and he loves everyone too. But Greg, he is enteriely another case. He changed so much and I loved the journey. It was perfect and beautiful.

I loved the way Hailey saw the world and how he did everything. And both Greg and Heiley were strong characters and perfect for each other. I loved their relationship. 

I couldn't put it down, i read it in one sitting and I was so happy while reading it. It was a really good book and I highly recommend it.

And I'm so happy that I got an ARC copy and started to read it inmediately, it was the perfect book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment