Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 18, 2019

~ Brother Dear ~

Author: R. Phoenix
Title: Brother Dear
Pages: 106
Release date: 2019 August 7
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:

When Mateo tries to call off their relationship and leave him behind, Devin takes extreme measures to keep him close. All bets are off, and all the taboo and kinky fetishes he's wanted to explore with his twin are now on the table -- whether Mateo wants them to be or not. Devin doesn't accept "no" for an answer, and as he explores each and every new torment, Mateo gets dragged deeper and deeper into hell...
My review: 

Dark, taboo, short and a really enjoyable reading. You know me, dark and taboo are my weakness, so it wasn't a question that i'd love this book. 

Devin and Mateo were interesting. The story was kinky, and I loved the things that Devin did to Teo. And I loved the mind games too. But i have two little things that bothers me - i totally could forget that they were twins, and it's a shame, because i want to enjoy my twincest to the fullest. I don't know why, tho, because the words twin and brother were there on the pages, but i couldn't feel the connection between them. And the other thing is, the love connection. It wasn't there at all. The feelings wasn't deep enough, and i couldn't feel them either. So while I really enjoyed reading the book, i couldn't love the characters and couldn't feel the connection toward them. 

It was a good book and I recommend it if you too like dark and taboo stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment