Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 01, 2019

~ Making Bubbles ~

Author: Amy Bellows
Title: Making Bubbles
Series: Heron Manor (short story 1,5)
Rating: ★★★★☆

Blurb: 

Two mermen.

A tub.

And forbidden love.

“Making Bubbles” is a 5,000-word erotic short featuring Stingray’s and Flounder’s love story. It is not a stand-alone, and will only make sense if you’ve read Omega from the Ocean.

My review: 

I have only one probleme with this! SHORT AS HELL! I want more! I NEED more! I am in love with this series and with mermens, i need more! 

Stingray and Flounder were lovely together, it was a really lovely short story, but as I said - short! 

If you've read Omega from the Ocean, then you need to read this too. If not, then really, what are you waiting for?! HERE is my review about that book ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment