Pages - Menu

Friday, November 22, 2019

~ A Very Merry Krewmas ~ *A Trials of Fear Special*

Author: Nicky James
Title: A Very Merry Krewmas
Series: A Trials of Fear - Special edition, can be read as standalone, but better if not
Pages:
Release date: 2019 November 21
Add it on
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★+🎄


Blurb: 

The snow is falling, the bells are ringing, and Krew is ready to celebrate the holidays with all his friends by throwing the most fabulous Krewmas party of the century!

There will be…
-thirty sprigs of mistletoe (Ireland will be there, need I say more?);
-a tree full of sexy mermen (No explanations required.);
-a promiscuous Elf on the Shelf (Max can’t wrap his head around this one.);
-an atrocious casserole (Thanks, Adrian.);
-creatively remastered Christmas carols (to help Krew get in the spirit);
-a bottle of aged whiskey (for Max… See above.);
-eight deliciously festive tubes of Chapstick (Um… I’ll let Krew explain.);
-baby Godzilla, aka Scarlett (Did you think Finn and Aven would miss this?);
-unicorn horns, magnum-sized condoms, ugly sweaters, a baby Jesus (who probably should not have been invited), snow diving, and much, much more.

Oh, and if Krew can work a miracle, Santa might even…come.

Krewmas will be one for the record books. So many shenanigans even Krew himself may not be able to keep up.

My review: 

I'm lost for words. Krew is something else. And I love him soooo much! My love for him is indescribable. There are no other person like him, he is one of a kind. 

This book was hilarious. I laughed and face palmed many times. Krew's interest in Ireland is histerical, but I so get him. I love Ireland too! And the mistletoe trap, lol! 

Loved Krew and Max's days together and the way they planned for this special Krewmas. They were so cute. And Santa Max! It was funny to watch Krew's suffering to get Max into the Santa costume. And the way he got him into it, awww yummy! But I gave Max right, that scene was hot, but that weren't them. But still♥ 

I loved to watch everyone interact with each other, I just love all of these characters and their stories. 
Loved the Elf on the shelf scenes, loved the casserole (holy hell how funny that was!!!!), loved the little godzilla aka Scarlet (she was too funny, especially when she stole the unicorn horn from Krew, lol poor Krew! I'd be angry too if someone stole my unicorn horn :D) Loved the ugly christmas sweater competition (ps. i'm a sucker for ugly christmas sweaters too, they are so cool lol!)
The mermen ornaments OMG they were the best! I want them too *crying* they are so cool!
And the songs Krew created - i really have no words, it was so amazing! Laughed many times!
LOVED the chapstick challange! I KNEW it! It was hilarious and so cute and awww! Finally! Best present ever! I'm just sad that I get to know this only from Krew's POV, I mean I'm wearing a blindfold too and can't see nothing. I know who is there, but I want to know how he feels! 
Poor poor Krew! How histerical he was when he found out who kissed him :)

I loved this special edition so much. It was cute, hot, funny, and I got to spend time with them again. I missed this gang so much!

And plus point for Beck and Grey! They are the only I didn't get close to in their book, but now everything changed! They were hilarious! 

This book was everything and some more. Best of the best. Best christmas story ever. Best in everything. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment