Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 05, 2020

~ Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us ~

 

Author: Colette Davison
Title: Dear Daddy, Please Hold Us
Series: Naughty or Nice 3 (can read as standalone)
Pages: 273
Release date: 2020 December 8
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: 


Blurb: 

Dear Santa,
If I could make one wish this Christmas, it would be for a Daddy with a big enough heart for two. We both want a Daddy who can be loving, but also firm when he needs to be, who enjoys spanking his boys and making their asses red, and with big enough arms to hold us both.

We need a Daddy who can help us let go and relax.

Lastly, but probably most importantly, we need a Daddy who can meet both our needs. I don’t have many boundaries as long as I can trust my Daddy, and I’m open to trying new things. Rett…well, he’s a little more reserved but he has a huge heart, and he’s the sweetest boy you’ll ever meet.

Here’s the thing, Santa: I have a little over a week to convince Rett to stay. I don’t know if you can magic up a Daddy who can love us both, but I’m making this wish anyway.

With hope,
Zeke

Dear Daddy, Please Hold us is an MMM Christmas romance, with a pair of army brats, an Englishman in New York who knows how to handle them, a purple triceratops teddy, and lots of sweet cuddles.

This book is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are so many boys hoping that holiday magic will bring them their perfect Daddy, why not grab them all?


My review: 

Colette Davison did it, and wrote the perfect book for my liking. I mean - threesome with daddy kink and age play, breath play, double ended dildo, holiday romance - everything I love! 

Loved, loved LOOOOVED this book. Zeke and Rett were so adorable and the love between them was so heartbreaking. I love reading this kind of stories when the characters are so in love with each other but they aren't compatible, so they have to find a new way to be happy together. 

The kink app - find a daddy for the holiday - it was so good! It was like a cinderella story, I want to be this lucky and find the perfect daddy for myself too. I was so jealous of Zeke and Rett. 

Micah was such an amazing character and the perfect Daddy. I loved how he handled both boys, and loved that both  Zeke and Rett was on the age-play spectrum, but on different age level. It was so well written, loved tha age-play scenes, and I can't wait to read more from Colette! 

The Christmas scenes were absolutely perfect, loved everything - the shopping, the decorating, the baking, the lazy hours on the couch and watching movies - P-E-R-F-E-C-T! 

The romance was so good, so so good. And the erotica, ahh! Loved it! I loved when they got intimate with each other, it was so hot every time. And the breath play, wow! The double ended dildo scene was good too, but it wasn't as long and detailed as I wanted to. But still- so good!

Oh and the ending - swoon!!!

This is my new favorite book from Colette, it's really amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment