Pages - Menu

Monday, December 14, 2020

~ Rule Breakers ~

 

Author: Nicky James
Title: Rule Breakers
Series: Off Limits 2 (not standalone)
Pages: 205
Release date: 2020 December 14
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

“I want you both.”

Four simple words.
Three men who must decide how far their boundaries and limits can be pushed.
Two options: right versus wrong.
One choice that will change their lives forever.

Once they cross the line, there will be no turning back, but maybe they’ll find a connection and future they never thought possible.

This book is the second in the Off Limits series and should be read AFTER Risk Takers to fully understand its content. This book is an MMM of an extreme taboo nature that may not be for everyone. Please heed warning.

My review: 

Hottest book ever written! I can't find the words to describe my feelings, because I'm speechless. 

Nicky with her taboo stories is like air for me - I need it in my life, without them I'd be dead.


"Since when could I hold my ground against Edison or Harley? Since never."

 

 This book, this story... it was like Nicky saw what my deepest desire and need is, and wrote it. I was over the moon when I found about this book and counted the days until I finally can read it. And what do you think I did when I got it? Immediately started to read it and couldn't put it down! I read it in one go, and the only thing I needed to do was to change my underwear after it...


"Normal people weren't turned on by the thought of a three-way with their relatives."  


The emotional journey, the anticipation, the little touches - everything was perfect. I held my breath many, many times, and I was so hot while reading this story, just phew! LOVED it. 


"Happiness was priceless. So long as you weren't hurting anyone, it shouldn't matter how you achieved it. Right or wrong, we didn't care. It was ours."

 

This book is my favorite, like ever! This is a re-read material, and after I finished it I really considered to read it again, it was that good! It was pure love in it's own way, and oh god, so hot, just thinking about some scenes... wow! Nicky James outdid herself. This book is perfection in every way. The taboo of all taboo stories, the love story you never know you needed. 

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment