Pages - Menu

Monday, February 04, 2019

~ Kiss Me Like You Mean It ~

Author: Jacki James
Title: Kiss Me Like You Mean It
Series: Valentine's Inc. 1
Pages: 88
Release date: 2019 January
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆

Blurb: 

Valentine's Inc. Book 1.

"When he kisses me, I feel like I’m home. Like I’ve found something I’ve been looking for my entire life.”

When a huge investor says his company is interested in funding Clay's latest project he's thrilled. At least he is until he realizes the investor not only believes Clay is gay but wants him to bring his boyfriend along on a Valentine’s Day ski weekend to pitch the project to the rest of the board.

When Trevor’s best friend Cassie tells him she can’t find anyone to go on a ski weekend with Valentine’s Inc.‘s newest client he agrees to go. After all, he owes Cassie big time and her job as the matchmaking services branch manager means a lot to her. Plus, it won’t hurt him to pretend to be a straight guys boyfriend for a weekend if it gets him a free ski trip, right?

Trevor is the perfect boyfriend, and it isn’t long before the lines between pretend and real blur causing Clay to wonder if maybe he isn’t quite as straight as he always assumed he was. Neither man is sure what is real and what’s for show, but one thing Trevor knows is that when Clay kisses him it doesn’t feel pretend at all; when he kisses him it feels like he means it.

My review: 

This is the first book in the series but i am happy that this wasn't my first read. It was good, but not so much. 

It was cute and lovely, just as much as the other stories, but something was missing. I loved reading it, and the story was good too, Trevor and Clay was cute together♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment