Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 05, 2020

~ Dear Daddy, Please Want Me ~

 

Author: Reese Morrison
Title: Dear Daddy, Please Want Me
Series: Naughty or Nice 4 (can read as standalone)
Pages: 
Release date: 2020 December 11
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: 

Blurb: 

Dear Santa,
It’s hard to be a Jew on Christmas. Nobody brings me presents, like sexy Daddies or Peppermint Mocha Frappes (because, let’s be honest, I can totally sell-out if it gets me peppermint in my caffeinated sugar).
But do you know what I really want for Christmas? I want to know what’s wrong with the app so I don’t have to work on the weekend.
So maybe you can work on that, Santa, for the Jewiest Jew Boy ever?
Love and kisses, Levi

Saul shouldn’t be attracted to his funny and adorable employee, Levi. He shouldn’t be excited about debugging an error in the kinky dating together. And he definitely shouldn’t bring him peppermint mocha frappes just to see him smile.
Saul has enough to do with running a company and figuring out his gender transition on the job. But he can’t help wondering what it would be like to hear Levi call him Daddy.

Dear Daddy, Please Want Me is an office romance about an exuberant boy, a reluctant Daddy, and the age-old Jewish tradition of Chinese food and movies on Christmas day. It has plenty of kink and a happily ever after.

This book is part of the Naughty or Nice multi-author series. Each book can be read as a standalone, but there are so many boys hoping that holiday magic will bring them their perfect Daddy, why not grab them all? 


My review: 

It was a great book, but I was expecting that - it's written by Reese and it's a Daddy kink book, so what can go wrong? Nothing. 

It was my second Hanukkah book (the first one was from Reese too), but now I think it was a bit too much. There were too much Hanukkah thing described and there were scenes I just skipped because I just wanted the romance and not the describing of this event. 

Loved that Saul was still on his way in transition to male, he was on T only for one year, and it was good to read about his insecurities - while on the other hand, Levi was so in love with Saul from the very first time. Their relationship was so well written and I really loved that Levi's crush was so visible and that he found Saul handsome when he first met him, when he thought that Saul isn't man and he thought that he isn't gay if he found a woman attractive. Really loved that Levi was this accepting and he was so eager to please. 

Saul was a great character and it was cute to see him when he found himself in the daddy position. Loved those two together, Levi with his greediness and the want and need to please his Daddy. So sweet. 

Loved reading this book, it was really sweet, but only 4 stars for me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment