Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 30, 2020

~ True ~ Temptation series finale

Author: Ella Frank
Title: True
Series: Temptation 6 (can not be read as standalone!)
Pages: 294
Release date: 2017 December
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

True - adjective: That which is accurate or exact.
I dare you to try.
I think you’re my truth.
Terrify me.
Marry me.
Marry me.
Marry me...

Four years ago, Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and challenged him to see it differently.

He dared Tate to try a kiss, when normally he wouldn’t have.
He begged him to take a chance, when he probably shouldn’t have.
But most importantly, he asked Tate to trust that he would love him, and he did. From that moment on, Tate realized exactly what his life had been missing—Logan.

Happily-ever-afters come in many different forms. But for Tate Morrison, there’s only one ending he wants. The one where the guy marries the guy and true love conquers all.

Now all he has to do is tell Logan.

Join Logan and Tate as they finally realize what the rest of us knew all along. That they belong together for better or worse—always.

My review: 

I don't know if I want to cry in a corner, or... yeah, just cry all day. Logan and Tate's story is now over. I know, it has ended in 2017's New Years's eve, but for me it was now, and it hurts so much.

It hurts to say goodby to Tate and Logan, and while Ella's not at the end of the book was amazing, it still breaks my heart into million pieces. I know I can re-read them whenever I need, but this love story is so big I just want more, and I know I'm too eager and not alone - I know many wishes to see more about these two. 

This journey that Temptation series was is the biggest romance and love journey ever. I think in the m/m romance world everyone knows about Logan and Tate, and if not, they will. It's the most perfect love story ever written. Everyone needs to know about Logan and Tate and about their lovestory.

I thought this book will be only about the wedding. Silly me, I read PresLocke before finishing Logan and Tate's story, and there, in Wedlocked we got a perfect wedding, so I thought in True, we got to see Logan and Tate's beautiful wedding. Don't get me wrong, there was wedding, but not the whole book was about that - and I love Ella for that. This book was so much more just a wedding. This was the epic finale of those two. They still got some things to sort out, there were still relationships to end or re-learn. And there were still spaces where Logan and Tate haven't gotten enough sex. 

This was a really beautiful ending for a beautiful story. What a journey it was and what an ending it got. Beautiful is not enough to describe this story. And amazing, talented isn't enough to describe Ella Frank either. Ella is the queen of romance. 

I got so many emotions from this series, so many happy moments and I will treasure it forever. And i'm looking forward to re-read them and met Logan and Tate again for the first time. Then take this journey with them again, and cry over it. Again.

Thank you.

Live the happiest of life Logan and Tate. I dare you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment