Pages - Menu

Friday, April 17, 2020

~ Fate - Demon Gate Final Episode


Author: Nicholas Bella
Title: Fate 
Series: Demon Gate episode 12 (season 2 ep3)
Pages: 135
Release date: 2020 April 14
Buy it on Amazon (link for the full book Volume Four: Episodes: Chaos, Fear and Fate: Season Two Complete)
Buy it on Amazon (limited release until April 30, only the last episode, Fate)
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

This is the epic series finale, be prepared for it to be explosive.

​​Brian: After defeating one of the strongest demons I've ever faced since becoming an Agoto, my own life hangs in the balance. Seems as though that shaman didn't go down without a fight, delivering one hell of a final blow to me and my king, Adriel's army. This may be my end.

​Raphael: Darkness. That was the last thing I saw when I helped Oria defeat that shaman. Darkness is what traps my now, I was falling in it, catapulting around and around, unable to grasp anything. God, what in the hell was happening to me? Was this the final blow? Would I ever see my mates again? Did this also happen to Brian? Was Andre still alive? I didn't know. I couldn't feel them anymore. Was I dead? Was this my afterlife? Where am I?

Andre: With all the chaos going on around me, the only thing I could focus on was the fact that the connection I felt with both Raphael and Brian seemed to be fading. Oh god, did that mean they were dying? Please say it ain't so. I can't lose them, especially not when we were so close to ending this war. I needed to get to the king, surely he'll know what we need to do next.
Reader Advisory: 18 and older. Content may be sensitive to some readers, discretion is advised.


My review: 

What an amazing ride this series was, and what an awesome and badass ending it got. 

I hate to say goodbye to characters and a world this cool like Demon Gate. But the ending was really good, so while it hurts that it ended, i'm happy that I was part of this. I'm happy that I read and listened to this. And if you haven't started it yet, then what the hell are you waiting for?! 
Brian, Raphael and Andre are everything. Their relationship is LIFE. Their life is everything. This whole demon stuff is so cool, I love the Agotos and all the other demons too, especially Vahiel♥ And King Adriel ;) And that orgy at the end was so yummy, I have no words♥

Loved the storyline, the fight scenes, the love scenes, every one of them was total awesome. But I was a bit worried at Adriel and Katashniel's fight scene because I remembered the last fight scene I read from NB (Evander's from New Haven) and that hasn't ended well.... so I was worried for Adriel.

I loved that the chapters were from different POV, I love the different emotions from them, they love each other so much but it's so good to see that love from every point of view. Both the erotica and the romance were off the chart, it was so perfect.

My love toward Raphael, Brian, Andre and Vahiel is endless. Vahiel was so badass in this end game, he got everything in hand and played his card so well. It was really exciting and entertaining.

As I said, I'm really happy about this series and I will re-read it many, many times, because I can't say goodbye to these characters and this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment