Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 11, 2020

~ Married to the Mobster ~

Author: Leighton Greene
Title: Married to the Mobster
Pages:
Release date:
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

The Mob sent him to kill me, but he owed me a debt...

Years ago I saved his life, and we spent one hot night together before he disappeared. Now this bad boy's all grown up, and living a dangerous life. But when his Family decides to send a message to my father, it's my life on the line.

Only he can't bring himself to do it when he realizes who I am.

He bargains for my life.

He argues to keep me as a hostage instead of killing me.

He even agrees to marry me, but not for love.

Marrying me is the only way he can repay the debt he owes me.

He tells me he'll keep me alive only as long as his Boss allows it.

What he doesn't know is that I've loved him since the first moment I laid eyes on him. I'll take him any way I can get him. Sleeping with the enemy never felt so good...

But is there someone else who wants me dead?


My review: 

I'm on a Leighton Greene marathon since read the Rough Love series, and I just NEED to read everything by her - so when is the perfect time to release a new book, now why yes. 

I LOVE the writing style, the way the characters communicate, how they interact with each other and how they fell in love.

Finch and Luca were two amazing and hot headed character. Loved their first meeting, and loved the second much better. The Mob life and the whole wedding was so cool. But the best?! That Luca wasn't the rich badass sob, no, he was poor, and just wanted to be the best and be rich and to be able to give Finch everything he needs.

Finch was so awesome, I loved him so much, his character was really good. His mouth, his heart and his sould - beautiful. And loved how he loved Luca and was the happiest that he got to married to the love of his life. Their love story was so unique and so awesome. And it was so good to see them step closer and closer to the life they wanted. How cool it was how Finch made the best self of Luca. Bought him suits and clothes, taught him wich silverware wich, how to chose wine to the dinner, and how to be the badass mob he wants to be. Finch wanted to give New York to Luca. And Luca wanted to give Finch everything. They were perfect for each other and I just swooned every time while reading. So so good. 

And the cover! Oh god, the cover! It is SO perfect for the story! I love when the cover is this amazing and perfect match for the story.

This story was amazing and I loved every page of it. And I need more Luca and Finch♥

No comments:

Post a Comment