Pages - Menu

Friday, April 17, 2020

~ The Selkie's Coat ~

Author: Drea Roman
Title: The Selkie's Coat
Pages: 266
Release date: 2020 April 11
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★☆ (4,5)


Blurb: 

A marshmallow alpha with more heart than sense and a stubborn human omega trying to guard his heart fall in love in this first story from the Waves of Fate omegaverse.

“Oops! You dropped your coat!” With these words, waiter Daniel Collins turns alpha selkie Gregory Samson’s life upside down. Because that coat is not some fancy heirloom fur. No, it is Gregory’s selkie pelt, which magically connects him with his seal animal inside.

When Gregory hears Daniel’ voice, he knows the rare human omega is his mate. Too bad Daniel has more than a few misgivings about trusting his heart to a selkie. Because the magical seal shifters have one of the worst player reputations of all shifter kind and Daniel fears a broken heart. How will Gregory convince Daniel to give him a chance?

It wouldn’t be so hard if Gregory’s mother and everyone else would just stop meddling!

Brought together by the magic of Gregory’s coat, can the pair weather insecurities, an interfering mother, meddling friends, and a disgruntled inner animal?

The Selkie’s Coat is book 1 of the Waves of Fate Omegaverse. It can be read as a standalone.


My review: 

Cutest book ever, just aww. 

I love unique shifters and Daniel was the cutest seal ever. And I love that he's a marshmallow alpha, aww so cute. I think there aren't enought cute alpha out there and always the omegas are the cutest, but in this case both were cute AF. 

I just smile when I think about this book it was so lovely. The fated mate thing always awesome, and I loved that Gregory was a bit clueless omega - I mean he didn't know much about shifters and about the whole being an omega life. It was cute. And I know I say this too much, but come on, it was really cute.

Loved reading this book. The author is a new-to-me author and after this I just need to read everything by Drea Roman. But first of all, I need more from this world. Can't wait the next book in this series.

And high five for the seal shifter, it was so cool. I need more unique animal shifter books, I love all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment