Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 02, 2020

~ Rebound ~

Author: Rowan Shaw
Title: Rebound
Series: Rewind 4 (can be read as standalone)
Release date: 2019 December 17
Pages: 226
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Bisexual YouTuber Noah Perrin had everything he could dream of. His channel was thriving, and his ten-year relationship with his boyfriend Hugo was rock solid-or so he believed until Hugo dumped him.Completely lost, Noah watched as his life began to fall apart-until one phone call to his best friend and ex-lover Adrien Dupuis changed everything.Would Noah expose himself to more pain by moving in with Adrien-a man he'd always desired but could never have-a man already tied to somebody else?Noah would have never guessed he'd find support in a woman from Adrien's entourage-a woman who makes him an offer he cannot refuse-a chance to finally be himself, to finally be happy.Was this offer the opportunity he'd always dreamed of or was it just another dream meant to fail and break his heart?REBOUND is a Polyamorous Bisexual Romance set entirely in France. It contains MM and MF scenes, heavy on the MF and heavy on erotic scenes. Though part of a series, it is a standalone story. For a better experience, it is advised to read RETURN first.

My review: 

I'm weak if it comes to Rowan Shaw, because I just can't say no to her books. 

I read 99% m/m books, but if it's her, I don't care what I'm reading about. Bring it on all the couples with different races and sexuality. And this is the best thing I love in Rowan Shaw's books. She writes about everyone from the colors of the rainbow. And I just love all of her characters and stories.

Noah is my top weakness. I fell in love with him back in Return, and I just couldn't wait to finally read his story. And I am so happy now that I read his book because it was perfect. One thing is missing only, me from the story. Because Noah is my LOVE and I want him to be real and with me, I can totally share! 

Noah is a cutie pie and he deserves the best of everything. I loved reading his book and loved that Andre and Raphael were there too. Oh god I'm so jealous! That threesome, gawd!!! 

I was a bit afraid becuase I knew that Noah was going to be with a woman, and didn't know who she would be, but after reading it I can only say one thing- well deserved and well written. 

All the couples in this book was amazing. Loved all the love, all the hot sex scenes and just LOVED the whole book. 

There were m/m/m, m/m/f/m/, m/f, m/m/f, f/f/m ... :D All the yummy pairings. And everything what Noah deserves.

Amazing! And Andre&Raphael's story was so good too, awwww♥ 

Love all of them.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment