Pages - Menu

Sunday, January 05, 2020

BEST READS OF 2019

Hello you all, and Happy New Year to everyone! 


Here we are at the beginning of 2020, and at the end of 2019, so I analyzed my last year in books. 


2019 was a really good year for me, my blog turned 1 year old *YAY*, I found many new authors, listened to more audiobooks, and just read many amazing books. So let's see what my 2019 looked like.


Monthly favorite reads - I'm glad I picked them at the end of each month, because now I couldn't choose one so easily.




January: 
Open Mind – Luna David, Morningstar Ashley
audio: The Princesse, The Prick and the Priest – Ella Frank, Charlie David

February: 
Halo – Ella Frank, Brooke Blaine
audio: Love Me Whole – Nicky James, Adam Gold

March: 
You Will Bow Down- Nicholas Bella
audio: Teacher Wanted- Susi Hawke, Piper Scott, Nick J. Russo

April: 
If We Could Go Back – Cara Dee

May: 
Return- Rowan Shaw
audio: Viper – Ella Frank, Brooke Blaine, Charlie David

June: 
Heal With You – Nicky James
audio: Top Secret – Elle Kennedy, Sarina Bowen, Christian Fox, Teddy Hamilton

July: 
Under His Heel – Adara Wolf
audio: Circle of Trust – Aimee Nicole Walker, Nicholas Bella, Joel Leslie

August: 
Future Ex-Enemy- Kate Hawthorne, EM Denning
audio: Bond- Piper Scott, Lynn Van Dorn, Michael Ferraiuolo

September: 
Secrets & Lies – Nicky James
audio: Owl’s Slumber – Nicky James, Adam Gold

October: 
A Thousand Lifetimes – Kate Hawthorne
Lil Harvest- Meraki P. Dark

November: 
A Pebble for Lewis- Amy Bellows
A Very Merry Krewmas- Nicky James
audio: The Weight of it All – N. R. Walker , Joel Leslie

December:
What Works For Us – Colette Davison
Rebound- Rowan Shaw
audio: For Real – Alexis Hall, Paul Berton, John Hartley

Best book of the first half of the year : 

Heal With You - Nicky James

Best book of the second half of the year:

Secrets & Lies - Nicky James

Best author of 2019:
Nicky James

Best series of 2019:

Under His Heel - Adara Wolf


Best narrator of 2019:

Michael Ferraiuolo


Best shifters of 2019:

A Pebble for Lewis - Amy Bellows

Penguin/Polar Bear shifters


Biggest surprise of 2019:

A Thousand Lifetimes - Kate Hawthorne


Favorite new authors I found: 

ADARA WOLF - AMY BELLOWS - ROWAN SHAW



I read 220 books (170 ARC. 20 novella, 30 picked by me) listened to 30 audiobooks.


Found new authors: Sloane Kennedy, Jacki North, Rowan Shaw, Meraki P. Dark, Adrienne Wilder, Amy Bellows, Adara Wolf, E.M. Lindsey, Meg Harding, Nero Seal, J.I. Davenport, K. A. Merikan, Kora Knight, J.P. Sayle

Went to London to RARE19 and met some amazing authors - bought 30 books from them. 

My biggest dream came true - celebrated my birthday in Paris. And a BIG THANK YOU to Rowan Shaw, who helped me organize my trip and gave me tips for traveling in Paris. ♥

Started reading the Temptation series and finally met Logan and Tate! Holy hell, I love those two!

I got nominated in two categories - favorite blog ; reader who always has the best book recs to share 
I was far from winning in either category, but the nomination was the best prize to me, so thank you!

I'm very thankful for this last year because I met so many amazing people on the internet because of books. Authors and readers too. But mostly authors, because I'm still an introvert, but when it comes to authors, I don't know...my english is like I speak and use this language full time and my anxiety is non existent. 

Thank you for those who gave me ARC copies and thank you for those who's reading my reviews.

Darker themes are still my favorite. And daddy kink (with or without age-play). Menage. Teacher/student. BDSM. Taboo. Shifters. Mpreg.
And loooove the cute ones too so basically anything.

I have only two categories I don't like as much - cowboys and historical. I read books in both themes, but not my cup of tea. 

Thank you for reading and authors, thank you for writing! 

Can't wait to see what 2020 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment