Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 02, 2020

~ Fear ~ *Demon Gate s2 ep2

Author: Nicholas Bella
Title: Fear
Series: Demon Gate 11
Pages: 164
Release date: 2019 November 7
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Brian: After one hell of a night and mind-blowing sex with Dakkar, we're finally getting ready to see the demon queen of Chicago. Dakkar as been pretty silent about what we're going to be discussing with her. I know it's not my place to question him, but I am curious. I guess we'll see what up soon enough.

Raphael: I have been feeling inspiration ever since taking a dip in the Oasis pool. So much so, it's led me to places I have never ventured before. Can't say that I'm enjoying the hunt, especially not with Lord Oria at my side. The demon of all fear is not a pleasant companion. I'd much rather be with my mates. I just hope that ruining my every expensive suit will pay off.

Andre: With Tyson tagging along with me, I hope my plan to spy on locations where the worst of the worst like to frequent will pay off. The sooner I can kill more of Kashashniel's demons, the better. I didn't want to be a demon myself, but one that gets to kick other demons butts, ain't a bad deal.

Warning: This series contains strong adult content not meant for sensitive eyes. The novellas in this serial will be filled with dark, twisted, raunchy and steamy scenes between powerful, sexy men and women that will either offend you or get ya revved up. This series will not be pulling any punches, and it won’t apologize for hurting your feelings, either. You’ll find no fluff and ruffles here. These demons play hard and they fight dirty.

My review: 

YESSSS! Raphael and Andre finally got their shit together and accepted their role in their relationship! SO HOT!

Love this series so much, can't wait the next one. 

Brian Raphael and Andre are so hot together, their chemistry is off the chart. And the story with the demons, ahh so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment