Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

~ Under Review ~

Author: Meg Harding
Title: Under Review
Release date: 2019 September 20
Pages: 155
Pre-order it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Nathan Barres has always loved hockey more than anything else, and as captain of his team the pressure is on to perform well. When a hook up with Felix Moore stirs feelings he’s not comfortable with, he flees the scene. He's not expecting to see Felix ever again. So when an injury knocks him out at the start of a new season, he's less than pleased to see the Winnipeg Wolves newest physical therapist is none other than his one night fling.

Time hasn’t dulled their chemistry, and Nathan’s feelings are back like they’d never left. When Felix proposes a way to burn through the energy between them, how is Nathan supposed to say no. It might be all fun and games to Felix, but Nathan needs to get whatever this is out of his system. Unrequited love? No, thank you.

My review: 


Yes yes and hundred more time yes! 

There were times when I read hockey and/or sport books, but these days not so much. But I got 2 ARCs of hockey romance books, and I was totally into it. But only this book was good enough, the other one i got, hm, not so much... but we are here for this book, so let's start it!

I was totally hooked, i couldn't put it down, it was so good and addictive! It wasn't a long book, and I love when a short book can be as much as perfect as the longer books. I mean, we got what we deserved, there were enough erotica and romance, the characters were awesome, the relationships were cool between the MCs and the other characters too, and we got hockey too. What more? Nothing, I say. It was perfect as it was. 

Nathan and Felix were so good, I loved them so much. But a bit less drama would be better... :) 
The writing style and the story telling were both good, this book was my first from the author, but if she writes this good, i definitely will read more from her :) 

I recommend this book if you love a good hockey romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment