Pages - Menu

Sunday, September 29, 2019

~ Their Boy ~

Author: Cara Dee
Title: Their Boy
Series: The Game Series 2
Pages: 301
Release date: 2019 September 26
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

Left all alone in the world—and in a very big house—after the loss of his parents, Kit Damien has struggled to find his place in society and in the kink community he longs to be a more active part of.

Daddy Doms Colt and Lucas have been a happy, committed couple for eight years. But two Tops need a bottom, and their quest for a Little to make their lives complete has led them to Kit’s empty doorstep.

But just as with his physical wounds, Kit’s emotional scars won’t heal overnight. Colt and Lucas must challenge him at every turn to force him to open up and let them in, to let them use their own individual methods to make him whole again. Together, the three will embark on a journey to learn about true love, growing up, the importance of sprinkles, and the rules of The Game that can make them all winners.

My review: 

Fck YESSSS! Perfect, just per-fect! I was so afraid of this book because I didn't liked the first one as much as I wanted to, but holy fckkkkk, this was everything I needed and wanted and some more. 

Daddy kink with two Daddy Dom and one cute little. Aww, I missed this genre so much, I just LOVE this kind of daddy kink, the bests are always the ABDL ones, but this was really good too!

Colt and Lucas were hot, I loved them now more then in the first book, but I think Colt was more in the front then Lucas. The emotions were really good and the story building was awesome. Kit was adorable and I loved how much he changed. He was too cute for words and I loved how the daddies cared for him. And how Kit slowly moved Colt and Lucas into his home LOL it was cute as hell. I just loved Kit's character and his fear of lonliness. 

The erotic scenes were hot too, but I missed reading about their first time and I really wanted to read at least one DP scene, but sadly there wasn't any. 

The Game at the end was good, it was a bit like the Hunger Games...but with no death of course. I liked the fighting scenes but I wanted more too, it ended too soon. And the aftercare wasn't the perfect either, but I still liked it anyway. Colt was always the strong and clever one, he did everything. I missed more Lucas.

Kit's addiction to sprinkles and ice cream was cute, who on earth didn't love sprinkles and ice cream?! :) 

So yeah, this was a good book, and I screamd when I got the ARC copy, and couldn't wait to start to read it. 

Highly recommend it. Can't wait for the other books in this series. And someone give me more daddy kink please, I miss daddies so much♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment