Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

~ Anticipating Disaster ~ ♫

Author: Silvia Violet
Title: Anticipating Disaster
Series: Anticipation 1
Narrator: Michael Pauley
Release date: 2019 May 31
Length: 5hrs 13mins
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Oliver likes writing, reading, and the feel of satin and lace against his body. He also talks way too much when he's nervous, knows more trivia facts than any man should, and is about as good at dating as he is at skiing - which is to say, completely and totally inept.

David's never been with a man before, despite recognizing that some men make his pulse race and his body heat. But no one has ever made him as hot as his newest ski student - adorable, athletically challenged Oliver.

David's never been into casual hookups, though, and Oliver's in Wyoming for only a week - barely long enough to teach the man to ski, let alone convince a risk-averse guy like Oliver to give their relationship a shot.

Changing their entire lives based on one amazing week might be a recipe for disaster. But the greatest disaster of all might be playing it safe.
My review:

What a surprise this book was! I was afraid of reading it, but when I had a chance to the audiobook, I was like "why not", and started it. And how cool it was! 

I love Silvia's book, but don't know why I was afraid of this series, but after this I really like to read all of the other books too! 

The story and the characters were cute and I loved everything about it. The narrator was good too, I liked the voices of the MCs. 

Oliver was really cute and I liked him. And the lace panties aww! Too adorable for words. 
David *sigh* HOT! I loved their relationship so much, they were cute together and the hotness between them, aww, so good! 

Really liked this book and can't wait to read/listen to the other books too! Recommend it if you want a cute read!

No comments:

Post a Comment