Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 14, 2019

~ Mate ~ ♫

Authors: Piper Scott & Virginia Kelly
Title: Mate
Series: Forbidden Desires 3
Narrator: Michael Ferrauiolo
Length: 11hrs 35mins
Release date: 2019 August 31
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

Spitfire disgrace Matthieu Boudreaux has one wish: to age out of the Pedigree he despises, then destroy it. With one year left before he achieves the first step of his goal, Matthieu finally has some hope for an independent future. That is, until a surly Amethyst dragon by the name of Geoffrey Drake and his entourage show up at Matthieu’s cloister and inform him he’s been selected to be part of an "experiment".

Geoffrey Drake, proud and stuffy legal counsel for the Amethyst clan, has been charged with ruining his own life. His mission? Deliver a potential mate to the son of the Amethyst clan’s most despised enemy - and the man he’s loved in secret for the last hundred years - Topaz dragon Ian Brand. Refusal is impossible. Dragons don’t consort with dragons, and should Geoffrey decline, he risks exposing them both.

Ian Brand, charming black sheep of the Topaz clan, is trapped between his forbidden love for an Amethyst dragon centuries his senior and his duty to his family. Chosen by his unhinged father to be the Topaz candidate for the mating experiment, Ian is faced with a terrible choice: run away with the man he loves and face the deadly consequences or accept his fate with a broken heart.

But dragon magic - as Matthieu, Geoffrey, and Ian soon discover - works in mysterious ways. When an unforeseeable circumstance draws them all together and puts their futures at risk, they have no choice but to set their differences aside and work together to prove a new, startling truth....

What the dragon world knows about mates has been wrong all along, and it will be up to the three of them to prove it.

My review: 

If ever, and I mean EVER was a perfect audiobook - THIS IS IT! I can't believe how amazing it was. So much better then everything I have ever dreamed. Michael Ferrauiolo is such an awesome narrator, and the things he did in this book is out of this world! All the voices- and good God, there were so many character in this book, and he played every each of them on different voices, how cool! And the honking OMG i'm dead over all the honking scenes, it was so so good. I giggled and laughed many times, I enjoyed this audio so much. And Matthieu's french accent was phenomenal! 

I loved the book, but when I read it I didn't enjoyed it as much as now in audio. This series is the best ever, and in audio...I have no words for the audiobooks of the Forbidden Desires. Best thing ever listened to.

And after I finished the book, I started with Clutch again :) But now I finished that too for the third time, so now Bond comes, and Mate again ;) I can't let these dragons go, I need them at least weekly in my life.

HIGHLY recommend this book, this audio and this series! Best ever! 

read my review about Mate- ebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment