Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 01, 2021

~ Theoden by Nicholas Bella ♫ ~

Author: Nicholas Bella
Narrator: Christian J. Gilliland
Title: Theoden
Series: New Haven 0 (can read as standalone)
Length: 12 hrs
Release date: 2021 March 17
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 


My name is Theoden, this is the story of my life. Apparently, there has been a huge demand for me to tell it. Normally, I do what I want, unless the command comes from my Sire, Ara. But, revealing the tale about how I became the powerful vampire Prince of the City is something I think I will enjoy telling. You'll see my first mission for the church, my first kill, the life-changing moment when I lost my virginity, and how I chose my first son, all of the things that mean something to me, that made me the vampire I am. So, sit back, and give me all of your attention, as I want your eyes on me. Now, let's begin.

Prepare to be entertained to new heights as Theoden delivers you a unique tale of his life from childhood to the vampire Master you know him to be.


Warning: This is a prequel to the highly erotic, extremely dark and twisted New Haven Series and the spin-off, Odin Chronicles. I can't stress enough how strong the sexual, violent, and adult content is in this book. It will steam up your glasses, and melt your contact lenses. The temperature in the room will rise to unbearable degrees. Pearls will be clutched and you may utter the words: "Oh my God" several times while reading. You have been warned. For mature readers only.

My review: 


When you're smiling and squirming at the opening credit, you know you're in a hell of a ride. 

That voice, hmm, I can't get over it, it is so hot! And narrating my ultimate favorite vampire's book? Holy hell, I'm surprised I'm not a puddle on the floor. It was so hot!

"I couln't believe how drastically my life had changed. I went from being a virgin to having sex with multiple men, and in orgies, no less."

I love this book so much, Theoden's story is really good. I love his journey, he had an interesting life and he went through so much. So good to see him in those kind of situation when he was just a young thing. Ara and Tylendel, oh god, those two with Theoden! Love them. Tylendel and Theoden's relationship is still one of my favorite, and I love how Ara handled everything. 

"I was looking forward to having sex with Tylendel again. He was the first man to ever enter me, and the memory of his cock inside of my was still fresh in my mind."

"I didn't think anything could break me, but I had been wrong. Ara broke me."

Theoden with Nolan was hot too. Some hate fucking but enjoying the hell out of it. When Nolan rimmed Theoden, oh god. 

Theoden went through everything just the same as when he put his boys through those things. Theoden is the strongest and the most badass motherfucker out there, and I fight everyone who says otherwise. 

Loved listening to the audiobook and you sure as hell I will re-listen to it many times in the future. That voice with this book - holy hell. Pearls clutching indeed. And don't get me started on the Marco/Theoden fucking. WOW.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment