Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 10, 2021

~ Talons of Love by Debbie McQueen ~

Talons of Love by Debbie McQueen 

Dragon King Series 3



Two hearts bound together, suddenly torn apart.


When Egan disappears, Prince Raiden will stop at nothing to find him. With his closest friends and an unexpected acquaintance, he leaves the Sixth Realm behind to track down the man he loves. What he sees along the way will stay with him forever.


Egan finds himself face to face with the man who has haunted his dreams since he was a child, only now he brings new nightmares. Egan's not the only one suffering at the monster's hand; there are others- others like him. He vows to do whatever he can to stop the monster and protect those around him.
Egan holds on to the hope that the love and connection he has with Raiden will reunite them once again.

 

Release date: 2021 April 11
Pages: 274
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

My review:

"He was my anchor in the storm, my rain to quench a dry land, my fire to warm my soul. I never knew how much I could need someone until he whisked me away from my doom at the foot of a waterfall."
After the second book's cliffhanger, I was really, really excited and couldn't wait to read this book. I wanted to know what happend with Egan and what will Raiden do.

This book was so much better then I thought it would be. It was exciting and emotional. We got fight scenes, we got to see more dragons, and we got to see Raiden grow up in front of our eyes. 

The setting is still young adult, so only cute and adorable kisses, hugs and many 'I love you' on the pages, but it gave me all the warm feelings. Raiden and Egan's love is so pure and I love reading about them. 

Raiden did so many things in this book, things I haven't thought he would do. Killing with cold blood while in war is one thing (in the second book), but here, when his only goal was to free Egan, he still killed. It was weird for me. And the other weird thing *little spoilery* - they left without destroying anything?! Anyway, that's the only little tiny thing which pulled me out of the story. *and the face tattoo... :O*

Loved this book. Raiden really grew up. He is an amazing prince and would be a more amazing king sometime. 

Highly recommend the series, I love everything in this world and can't wait for the next book.


Giveaway!

Signed Paperbacks of Of Heart and Wings, Bound in Fire, Talons of Love + ecopy of Breaking the Chains







No comments:

Post a Comment