Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 08, 2021

~ Seduced by a Sinner by Leighton Greene ~

 

Author: Leighton Greene
Title. Seduced by a Sinner
Series: Morelly Family 4 (can read as standalone but better to read in order)
Pages: 374
Release date: 2021 March 25
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★ (4,5)


Blurb: 

He’s innocent. He’s chaste. He’s promised to God.
And he’s more temptation than I can handle.

I’m supposed to guard the Boss's husband, but I just can’t keep my eyes off his best friend, Aidan O’Leary.

Watching him.

Wanting him.

Knowing I can never have him.

Aidan is pure in body and soul. He’s about to be ordained as a priest. Me? I’m going to burn for the things I’ve done. And I can’t stop thinking about all the sinful things I want to do to him.

But when there’s an attack on Aidan’s life, I’m reassigned to protect him, and we grow closer than ever.

Someone wants Aidan dead. It’s my job to deliver him safely to the Church to take his vows, although I’d rather have him as my own.

I’ve sworn to protect him until I can give him away to God. But it's getting harder and harder to let him go without a fight.

And if I can’t focus on the job, how can I keep Aidan safe when our enemies are closing in?

***

Seduced by a Sinner is best enjoyed as part of the Morelli Family mafia romance series. Characters and events from previous books are referenced.


My review: 

"The idea of my marks on Aiden's neck under a priest collar was weirdly sexy."

Holy Aidan! I mean, Saint Aidan. Aww, I've waited for this book so hard and it's finally here. I love Aidan's character so much and I'm so happy that he got his own HEA!

Priest love story, ermm sorry, not priest, not yet. Or should I say Priest-Boy as Finch calls him? ;) 

"I was hiding for my life in a crapy motel with a New York mobster just days away from my ordination, and I'd never been happier than I was right then."

This story was everything you want from a virgin and gay soon-to-be-priest who falls in love with the mob boss' husband's bodyguard. Ahh, Teo! Loved these two together. Teo was so caring and so adorable when it came to Aidan. They were perfect together and I loved how Aidan was thinking, he wasn't crazy, he knew what he wanted and what he needed to do. That's a whole other question that after recognizing how many things he missed, he questions everything. Really loved how he was all the time about God, and the best, he didn't felt bad after doing those things with Teo.

"Teo took orders from Don Morelli like I took orders from God."

The mobster things were exctiting too, and I love the author for those too. It wasn't a simply and easy love story, it still got many dark elements, and loved when Finch and Luca was there, just awww. They are still my favorite couple ever and I love when they're on the pages. Luca is still the sweetest when it comes to Finch, and Finch is still that crazy lovely person who he was all the time - loved when he called Aiden his BFF. So cute these two.

My favorite scenes were when Teo and Aiden got into bed together. All the damn time. The book has many erotic scenes and I'm so happy about it! I was afraid we'd got only one or two, but wow, they were all so hot! Aiden and all his first time, ahh, just perfect! And loved him at the end. "Would you like to fist me later?" HOLYMOLY! I laughed way to hard! Yeah, that's the line all the priests says... hahahahahahaa.

Loved reading it and can't wait for the next book! This series is everything!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment