Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 30, 2020

~ Iblis' Affliction ~



Author: Nero Seal
Title: Iblis' Affliction
Pages: 383
Release date: 2020 May 29
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Blurb: 

Iblīs (Arabic إبليس)—the primary devil in Islam.

“If you sleep with the Devil, don’t expect to get out of hell.”

DEMANDING. NEEDY. DANGEROUS. Slater is everything Talha doesn’t want but everything the crime lord needs. The bloodiest ripper of Anatolia, nicknamed Iblīs, kills for him and warms his bed. Stuck in a power play and a loveless, symbiotic relationship, Talha knows that if he shows weakness, he will fall at the hands of his own weapon.
THIRST FOR BLOOD, SEX, AND PAIN. It drives Slater crazy. Only Talha can soothe the deep ache that grows stronger every day. Slater allows Master to think he is in charge until Talha cheats by changing the rules of their game. But Master doesn’t grasp that there’s no escape from Iblīs’ affliction.


My review: 

HOLYSHEEEET!

I'm so glad I didn't give up, because I started this book twice, but I wasn't in the right mind space so I put it aside... then before the release day I picked it up again, and didn't put it down until I finished reading it. 

IBLIS is EVERYTHING! Everything I didn't know I needed in my life and everything I love in my dark - and I mean DARK - books.

It was so deliciously dark and twisted while full romance. How can you find love in a massacre? So good! Christmas in May - never forget that scene in my life. 

Loved Iblis/Slate. He was so adorable in his own bloody way. I loved when he said "Master is funny." That line was the best ever, especially how he said it to Talha. Their relationship was really something else. I was so afraid of the ending and I had many mini heart attacks while reading it. 

I swear, there aren't any other character like Slater - he is so perfect, I just want to re-read the book and be with Slater and Talha again and again. Their story is so good with all those blood and all the romance. I loved watching Slater getting weaker for Talha, and Talha getting stronger. And the best, it was really good that Slater was speaking in third person, it really gave to the story. 
And how adorable is his addiction for sweets.

I think I could write about Slater for ages. I could tell how amazing he is and how perfect this book was. I haven't got enough vocabulary for telling you how awesome this was. 

My favorite scene was when Slater and Talha were in the basement and Slater admitted his weakness. And when Talha painted that line for Slater in the hospital. IT WAS SO COOL. 

I really, really loved reading Iblis. So dark and so good. Finally! This is my favorite Nero Seal book! 

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. But only if you have the stomach for this kind of darkness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment