Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 23, 2020

~ Want Me ~





Author: Neve Wilder
Title: Want Me
Pages: 275
Release date: 2019 May
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Two roommates. One calculus exam. A whole lot of extracurricular activity.

Nate:

Living with four other guys, it's bound to happen.
Every guy's been caught taking care of business at least once, right?
It shouldn't be a big deal.

But I don't know Eric as well as my other roommates, and things are a little awkward now.
He's a loner. A mystery. Quietly confident. Smart.
Sexy as hell.

I've been happily subsisting on the typical frat guy diet of booze and sorority girls.
But the way Eric looked at me that night?
There was something there.
Something that's got me curious.
Something that's stirring up feelings I thought I'd left behind for good.

Something that's making me think I'm not as straight as I thought I was.

I can't get him off of my mind.
I don't think I want to.

So when he offers to help me study for a midterm, I take him up on it.

It's innocent.
Probably. Maybe.

There's no way I could've known what it'd start...


This is a steamy standalone new adult/college mm romance with HEA that unfolds across six "episodes" following Nate and Eric. Now bundled up in one collection with a bonus episode for a seamless reading experience. 87,000 words.


My review: 

Why!?! Why haven't I read it earlier? Like right that moment when it released! Arghhhh I'm so mad at me. LOL

This book is PERFECTION! It has all the amazing stuff - enoguh romantica and more then enough hot sex scenes - umpfff, it was so HOT! Loved every page of it.

The tension between Nate and Eric was so good, and that slow-not so slow burn, ahhh, everything! College romance isn't my kind of choice but after this I think I want a team change lol! Who thought collage romance could be this hot and awesome? Not me, that's who.

I loved that it wasn't short, and wasn't cut in half, and it was full with erotica! I miss books with this much erotic scenes. 

Neve Wilder is a new-to-me-author, but after this, sign me up for more! ♥ HIGHLY recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment