Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 23, 2020

~ Nervous Nate ~





Author: Jayda Marx
Title: Nervous Nate
Pages: 263
Release date: 2019 September
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Nathan - I’m a very nervous person. I have panic attacks. I get so overwhelmed in situations my body rails against me; my breathing falters, my heart races and my limbs go numb. So naturally, I thought it was a great idea to pop into a hardcore sex club and take a peek around. Okay, so that’s not exactly how it happened. I researched ‘The Steel Door’, a BDSM club in my area, for nearly a year before I got the nerve to sign the required membership paperwork and go in for my first visit. What was a nervous guy like me doing in such a place? It was the only step I knew to take to hopefully find what it was I was looking for. I needed a Daddy; someone to look after me and help me out when I got nervous. Someone to watch over me and care for me and help me make decisions. Being a little spoke to me; I wanted to be able to let go of all my worries and have the love of my Daddy to make me strong. The revelation came after accidentally running across a website and seeing a video of a scene between a Daddy and his boy. I realized what I was witnessing was everything I craved. After that video, I studied blogs, videos...every piece of research I could find until I knew without a doubt this was the path I was meant to follow. I had to take the first step of entering the club if I ever hoped to find my Daddy. Too bad I got one look of the main floor before my old pal anxiety came around for a visit. But a gorgeous man came to my rescue. He was kind and gentle and everything I’d been dreaming of for months. If I could build my perfect Daddy, this man was him. But would he be turned off by my nervous nature, like so many people in my past? Could he possibly understand and share my wants and needs?

Declan - I remember when ‘The Steel Door’ first opened. I’d been a member of an online group for years with people pursuing or interested in the BDSM lifestyle. I lived in a relatively small city, so anything outside the box was more or less unheard of. A brand spanking (get it...spanking?) new gay club - a BDSM gay club at that - seemed like a gift from leather clad angels. The problem was that because we were from a smaller city, the selection of patrons was limited. Don’t get me wrong; membership was booming, but mostly with well-established couples looking to meet up with others; to make friends with like-minded people in the lifestyle. To have a place where their preferences weren’t questioned, but celebrated. And to use the well stocked play rooms. Sure, there were singles who came around, but usually they were looking for something different than I was. They wanted to be dominated, or to dominate, but I craved something much different. I wanted someone I could care for and look after; to support and love. I wanted to be someone’s Daddy. Not only that, but I wanted to share a mature, sexual relationship with my boy as well. Even if a visiting little came to the club to play, they never wanted to play for keeps. I was looking for my forever boy. After years of having my hopes dashed, I nearly gave up hope. But one night at the club, I saw the most beautiful boy I’d ever laid eyes on. He was perfect. He was also freaking out. I had to help him. Could this lovely nervous boy be the one I’ve been searching for? The one to accept my love and guidance and make me whole? Could I have found my forever boy?

*This book is for readers 18 and up! It has no cliffhangers or cheating, and a very happy HEA. This title is very low to no angst and features an age play romance between a caring Daddy and his boy who is so sweet, he’ll cause your teeth to tingle! The book features ABDL elements as well as spanking and domination. As with my other reads, if “instalove” isn’t your thing, this book may not be for you. I want my readers to finish my books with a smile on their face and a fierce case of the warm and fuzzies.


My review: 

This book was on my TBR like forever, and now that I read it, I don't know why I haven't it earlier! Becasue it was damn good! 

It's true what the author says on the author's note - "I want my readers to finish my books with a smile on their face and a fierce case of the warm and fuzzies." - it was me. With a smile on my face and with warm and fuzzy feelings. Caring daddies with cute littles are my all time weakness! 

Loved Nathan and Declan's story. It was romantic, cute and HOT. Everything I love in age-play. Nathan was really cute little, and their love story was so so good. I want more books like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment