Pages - Menu

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

~ Virgin Flyer ~

Author: Lucy Lennox
Title: Virgin Flyer
Pages: 291
Release date: 2020 March 2
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb: 

Wanted: One night together, no strings attached. Hold me, make love to me, treat me like I’m the most important person in the world. No talking. No names. And don’t be surprised if I’m gone in the morning.

After crushing on my best friend for years, I realize he’ll never want someone inexperienced like me. So I decide to get it over with, play the V-card once and for all with an anonymous hook-up. The terms are simple: no talking, no names.

It isn’t as easy as it seems. Now I can’t get the handsome stranger who greeted me with soft kisses and gentle touches out of my mind. Those hands, those lips... But it was just a one-time thing, and I need to forget about him once and for all.

At least I know I won’t ever see him again—until I board a flight and catch sight of a familiar profile in the cockpit just as the door closes.

My review: 

LOVED LOVE LOOOOVEEED This book so much! It was my very first from Lucy Lennox, but now I get it why everyone loves her books, because they're awesome!

If I start a book from a new to me author, I always get a bit anxious, but I just love it when it turns out something amazing. For example with this book. I fell in love with the characters and the story at the very beginning. Both main character were cute and easy to love.

The virgin theme always fascinating, but not everyone can write it well. Lucy Lennox did an amazing job with this one, because that first sex scene was so amazing I have no words! So passionate while romantic and hot as the deepest hell. I couldn't even breath, just read and sweat of the hotness.

Jack and Teo were so good together, loved their relationship. Fake love turns into real ones are the best! Both Jack and Teo's job were interesting and those made them real and I totally can imagine this in the real life. 

The emotions- both romantic and erotic - were so good on the pages. I felt all the emotions with them, I was happy for them and I hurt for them too. 

The story was exciting and not boring at all. I could read this book forever and totally would re-read it. Really loved this book, and HIGHLY recommend it.

Give me more Lucy Lennox!




No comments:

Post a Comment