Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 14, 2020

~ Magpie ~

Authors: Piper Scott & Virginia Kelly
Title: Magpie
Series: Forbidden Desires spin off 2
Release date: 2020 March 10
Pages:
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb:

Reynard Drake, solitary cybersecurity expert and curator of the Drake family fortune, would rather be chucked in the midden than forced to bed an omega, but as the selected Amethyst candidate for the mating experiment, he has no other choice. Resigned to his unhappy fate, he takes solace in the fact that one thing will never change—his virtual rival, Magpie, will always be there to keep him on his toes, even if he has been strangely absent from the internet lately…

Diamond Disgrace Misha Vasiliev has a secret. By day he learns what it takes to warm a dragon’s bed, but at night he’s Magpie, renowned hacker and dark web service provider who steals from dragons in his spare time. His favorite target? Reynard Drake, whom he's only ever seen in pictures, but whom Misha wants more than anyone else.

And now, with a faceless threat closing in on his cloister, quite possibly the only one capable of saving his life.

My review: 

I can't form words. I really can't! This book killed me. In the best way possible!

After that tiny dissapointment in Swallow, I haven't had high expectations. But OMG! This book was so perfect I have no words! I think Everard and Harry's book was the last that was this big of a surprise, and awwww I love big surprises! Especially if there're dragons too.

Reynard and Misha's story was so good. I mean SO GOOD! Loved Misha so much, and aww Reynard♥ It was just the most perfect story ever. I laughed, cried - but mostly just couldn't breath.
It was one hell of a rollercoaster. 
And when Ev and Harry were on the pages, they took the show away, and it was hilarious! I love them so much. And now Misha and Reynard the second favorite close behind them.

I hurt for Misha, especially when they tried to took him. And when he laid the eggs. It was really hard to read, I almost cried, but I had hope in this book and in the HEA. 

Really, this book is the best ever. I never thought it would be this amazing. And I really can't wait to listen to it in audio with Michael's voice - awwww! 

HIGHLY recommend it! SO good! Loved bossy Misha.

No comments:

Post a Comment