Pages - Menu

Monday, March 16, 2020

~ Obey the Rules ~

Author: Leighton Greene
Title: Obey the Rules
Series: Rough Love 6
Pages: 272
Release date: 2019 September
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★


Blurb: 

Ben Ballard and Xander Romano are determined to make their relationship work, no matter what.

The problem is, life seems determined to wear them down. Fame, distance, feelings...

Sometimes it's not as easy as talking things through. Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

So how do you keep that connection? Simple.

You obey the rules...

Loved by Him is the novel-length sixth part of the Rough Love series. Join Ben and Xander in their continuing odyssey of self-discovery, experimentation, and steamy fun as they work out the kinks together. Never fear - these two will get their HEA. It'll just take them some time to figure out what that happy ending looks like for them...

Rough Love can be rough. Please proceed with caution if you have any triggers.

My review: 

I could cry from happiness! This series is everything. I am so in love with Xander, there is no words how amazing he is. 

This book was *sigh* PERFECT. The first half was really hard to read, I hurt for Ben and Xander - and it wasn't a good hurt. Ben is so cute and so needy, and it was hard to see them apart from each other. And although it was hard to see, it was so well written. All the emotions, end everything Ben did was so real-like. This whole story is so real, and perfect in its own imperfection. 

Ben and Xander's love is so beautiful. All the romance and all the kink. 
"You're such a romantic," Ben grins.
"Is that what you think?" Xander asks, sounding strange. "You think fear and blood and control are romantic?"
"I don't see why they can't be?" There's still no reply, and Ben starts thinking he's been cut off. "Xander?"
"I never really thought about it like that," Xander says. 
And that quote is the most perfect quote ever! Truer words never been said.

"I'd pretty much do anything if it would make you happy, Xander. Because I love you."
"Yeah," Xander says after a moment. "I love you too. In fact, if you knew how much I loved you, you'd run away screaming, that's the problem. Or maybe you wouldn't - maybe that's the problem."

And this quote here? Just AWWWWWWW♥

But the best: 

"Take my world for it. I'm the van Gogh of sadomasochism."

That scene was everything. No words how good it was. And I love the fact that Ben always throws up after a hard session. That's right there makes this series real. 
And when Ben was the dominant - holy heeeeelllll, I couldn't even breathe while reading that scene. It was soooo good! I need to re-read this whole series like a million times and wouldn't be enough!

All the emotions this book gives *sigh*. Xander♥♥♥

HIGHLY RECOMMEND this series. And now back to reading, because I NEED more Xander♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment