Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 04, 2018

~ Lost and Found ~


Author(s) : Quin & Perin
Title: Lost and Found
Pages: 80
Release date: 2018 November
Add it to your shelf on Goodreads
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:

He is…
half my age,
my son’s friend,
and he calls me Daddy.
I bring him to his knees until he does the same to me.

My review:

Dear Quin and Perin, i hate you both. This book was killing me! This time not with the cliffhanger, just the perfection and the length of it, and that damn last chapter, when i thought it wouldn't be HEA and was chocking on my tears... yeah i hate you. And the lack of sex scenes...
...


Daddy kink? - Yeah, that's my book.
Written by Quin & Perin? - Give it me now and leave me alone, i'm reading!!!!
Story of my life with this book in two sentences ;) 

Dave & Carter 's first encounter was in "Take it All", and i loved them in that book so much, i was in heaven when they got their own book! It was so good! The book was short, but the time line was big. It's a suprise i loved it, because i hate when the book has big time line, years after years and just a few story between it, but it was really good. The Daddy kink was light, but i loved it anyway. Carter was the best, he was so much confident and Dave was always afraid. I hated how blind Dave was, because the love was right in his face and he didn't wanted to see it, and poor Carter just suffered from it and it broke his and my heart too!
It was a cute read, a bit kinky and a bit romantic, not enough sex, but i think its just me who wants more LOL!

ANYWAY
i dont hate you, i LOVE YOU both! ♥ And you stuck with me, i want more, i NEED more from you, so never stop writing.

And thank you for the ARC! 

Lost and Found contains graphic language and explicit sexual content and is intended for a mature, adult audience looking for an emotional ride.


Content preview: a sprinkle of Daddy kink(YESSSS), spanking, dirty talk, major age gap, romance, no cliffhanger(YAY).

No comments:

Post a Comment