Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

~ Wrapped up in You ~



Author(s): Ella Frank - Brooke Blaine
Title: Wrapped up in You
Pages: 72
Release date: 2018 January
Buy it on Amazon
Rating: ★★★★★

Blurb:

Christmas has always been Carter Pierce’s favorite holiday. But with his partner, Dr. Vaughn Bennett, working crazy hours in the ER, it’s difficult to make any kind of plans.

Easter was an appendectomy.
Thanksgiving, a ruptured spleen.
And Christmas had called Vaughn away to work for Doctors Without Borders.

So when the calendar hits February 14th, Carter expects it will be just another day when he kisses his man goodbye so he can go and save the world.

Little does he know that Vaughn has a huge surprise up his sleeve—one that will change their lives forever.

My review:

I was never that person who reads holiday themed books, but i was never against it. But this year everything is changing, so now i am really into this genre ;) Give me those Christmas themed m/m books, lol.

I love everything what Ella and Brooke writes (funny thing, i didn't read all of their books YET). 
This short story was a cute and lovely one. I only started to read it because it will be a movie about this next year on Passionflix, and i wanted to read the book before the movie.

I loved Carter and Vaughn Valentine's day (or should I say Christmas day?:D). But whatever we calls it, it was amazing. And the presents, the emotions and the memories, awww, so cute! 
This was a really warm...and hot story. 

Some author should learn from the girls, this is the perfect way to write something good in less then 100 pages. I read it in 1 hour and it was awesome. Pure perfection♥


I recommend it, especially if you love holiday themed cute romances♥


No comments:

Post a Comment