Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

~ Untamed ~ ♫

Author: Carly Marie
Title: Untamed
Narrator: Bolton Hill
Length: 6hrs 36mins
Release date: 2019 December 9
Buy it on Audible
Rating: ★★★★☆


Blurb: 

Kyle Mitchell has forged his own path in life. He’s happy with his job as the head of horse breeding operations at Untamed, working for his best friend, Rand. Knowing his family has never accepted his sexuality, Kyle is shocked to find out he’s expected to be at his brother’s wedding with his boyfriend… a man who doesn’t exist.

After inheriting Untamed from his parents, Rand Everette is living his dream. His quiet life is turned upside down when his best friend, Kyle, asks him to be his fake boyfriend for his brother’s wedding. Faking chemistry won’t be difficult. They already know almost everything about each other and live together. How hard could it be?

What will Rand think when he finds out Kyle told his brother he not only has a boyfriend but his Daddy Dom as well? Will they be able to find a way to pull it off or will it all blow up? With the Mitchell family involved anything is possible, but maybe what starts as a fake relationship is just what Kyle and Rand need to find their way to each other.

My review: 

There's a time when I get bored with one narrator and that's when they're only can use 2 or 3 separated voices. And after 2 or 3 books just everything's got boring to me.

Like in this case. I LOVED the ebook and couldn't wait for the audio. But now after I listened to it, i'm not impressed. It was one of the many unanimous audios. And I'm sad about it because I wanted to listen to it again and again and again, because I love this book so much.

You can read my review about the ebook HERE

If you're new to the narrator or this story, then definitely start it! I recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment